Girl Reporter

Girl Reporter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Squeeky's REALLY, REALLY GOOD Church Idea!!!


Just call me CRAZY, but I have a good idea about something. Some people go to these churches where they have to handle ICKY snakes. I saw this on television. I wouldn't ever kill a poor innocent snake unless it was going to bite me or one of my cats or Squawky.

BUT, here's my idea: Why don't we make a church where people could come and handle cute little animals as part of the service, just like a animal petting zoo. There could be little hedgehogs which are just SO CUTE, and maybe TAME little baby mice, and Koala bears, and stuff like that. Maybe some birds. TAME raccoons. DON'T EVER TRY TO PET A NOT TAME RACCOON!!!! But like squirrels, and chipmunks would be so cool and I would go to church every Sunday just to pet the little animals.

Squeeky
Girl Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment