Girl Reporter

Girl Reporter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Squeeky and Newt

Poking Its Head Out To Sniff The Air,
The Newt Will Quickly Disappear At The First Sign Of Danger
Ohhh, I am just burning up the INTERNET today!!! I knew that I had written a INTERNET ARTICLE a long time ago about Obama being a "Colonial African." I was looking for an INTERNET ARTICLE on it because I figured there had to be some reason why Obama acted like a African President, not an American President. I found the American Thinker article and linked it in my INTERNET ARTICLE.

But I couldn't find it. I thought I had done it out at Mr. Ed Hale's website, but I don't think it works anymore. BUT I FOUND IT!!! I found it at a really bad place, although I found out they don't send meat trucks to people, after all. This is a good thing because when somebody wastes meat, then some poor little animal has just DIED FOR NOTHING!!!

So, here is the article I wrote on April 24, 2010, at 6:47 pm, but that was Mr. Hale's time and mine was different. I edited it a little bit because part of the linky thing didn't copy right, and plus I am just "Squeeky" on my own website, so I can do non-political stuff like music videos and recipes and poems. Soooo, here it is:


"Squeeky

Apr 24, 2010 - 6:47PM

Obama the Colonial African

I found this article a few days ago. It is a very interesting insight into the psychology of our President and why his Kenyan roots are so important. It is written by an African woman.

American Thinker - Obama the Colonial African


I hope everybody enjoys it.

Squeeky

State Texas"

Now, here is what Mr. Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House said from an article which can be found here about September 12, 2010:

Gawker Article

"Gingrich spoke with Slate's Dave Weigel and Robert Costa of the National Review Online on Saturday night and told them both about the "most profound insight I have read in the last six years about Barack Obama." Weigel recorded part of the interview, which you can listen to above. And what was this "profound" and "stunning" insight?

"What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]?" Gingrich asks. "That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior."

So, yes! I was there before a REAL SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!! And the American Thinker was there before me and him. Soooo, this is why you need to read stuff on the INTERNET.

Squeeky
Girl Reporter


PS: Since I wrote this I have found out that Mr. Gingrich cheated on his wife and asked her for a divorce when she was in the hospital WITH CANCER!!!! And other stuff, like CHEATING ON HIS SECOND WIFE, too!!! While I am glad that I was smarter and faster on the draw than a Speaker of the House, I do not endorse this kind of behavior. In fact, Mr. Gingrich is a GRUNTY LITTLE MALEBEAST who ought to be ashamed of himself!!!!!

Squeeky
Girl Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment