Girl Reporter

Girl Reporter

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My President, the CAR??? (Or, Show Me the BIRTHFAX!!!)


Probably Made in America???

My President, The Car??? (Or, Show me the BIRTHFAX !!!)

Way back in the olden days there was a TV show called “My Mother the Car.” Wiki says, “My Mother the Car is an American fantasy sitcom which aired for a single season on NBC between September 14, 1965 and September 6, 1966. A total of thirty episodes were produced by United Artists Television.

Critics and adult viewers generally panned the show, often savagely. In 2002, TV Guide proclaimed it to be the second-worst of all time, just behind The Jerry Springer Show. In 2010 The O’Reilly Factor recorded its viewers as listing it as the worst show of all time.

Sooo, maybe if think of Obama as a CAR, then the whole Birther Question would make more sense. Because it is like the CARFAX commercials where somebody asks for the CARFAX, and keeps getting the run around from the used car salesmen. (I’ve got something BETTER than CARFAX!!! I have a NOTE from the previous Owner!!! “This car runs great. I promise.”)



Because isn’t this simply what we keep running into from Obama and the Obotski???

I’ve got something better than BIRTHFAX! – I have a PICTURE of the short form!!! (With no verifiable information. Show me the BIRTHFAX.)

I’ve got something better than BIRTHFAX! – I have TWO, count ‘em TWO, Birth Announcements in Hawaii Newspapers!!! (That DON’T say WHERE Obama was born. They just say he was born, and provide his grandparent’s address in Hawaii. What, was he born at their house or something??? Just show me the BIRTHFAX.)

I’ve got something better than BIRTHFAX! – I have a NOTE from some lady in Hawaii who swears she seen it!!! (Great! She says it exists. Sooo, can we see the BIRTHFAX now???)

But, NOBODY can see a BIRTHFAX anymore. It’s Against The Law!!! (What, the President and his good friend, the Governor of Hawaii, are going to go to jail for coughing up the BIRTHFAX??? C’mon! I wasn’t born yesterday. Show me the BIRTHFAX.)

But, some people are happy with the short form and don’t want to see the BIRTHFAX!!! (Good for them! But, I’m not. Show me the BIRTHFAX.)

But, it’s on this Index of Live Birth thing!!! (Good. That means there is an original entry of something somewhere. Show me the BIRTHFAX.)

But, all the SMART people think you’re crazy!!! (I don’t care. Show me the BIRTHFAX.)

And finally, we have the BIG GUN:

But, if you want to see the BIRTHFAX, you’re a RACIST!!! (WTF??? That’s stupid! Show me the BIRTHFAX.)

This is pretty much the situation. And there really are similarities between the TV show, and Obama.  He really is the worst president of all time. Let us hope My President, the Car is not renewed for a second season.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment