Girl Reporter

Girl Reporter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Near Death Experience

However, the Area 51 Development team did not realize that "Soundblaster" was already trademarked

 OK, this is serious and for real!!! I think I almost died just now!!!

I wouldn’t even talk about this, but it could happen to one of you
too, so I am just going to go ahead and warn people.

Anyway, I was eating a baked potato and surfing youtube, when my head started feeling all weird and funny. I am being serious. It felt like my ears were coming off my head from pressure inside. I started to get dizzy and stuff, and was feeling very nauseated, and then my temples started throbbing. Sooo, I am thinking what is going on here, HOLY CRAP!!! am I dying or something, then I noticed there was like a hum in my ears.

It was my guitar amp that was on and my guitar was leaning up against it, and it had started making this low hummy noise all on its own, and so I reached over and turned the amp off, and the head pressure stopped right away. So, this is for real, and I am going to look it up, but I remember seeing about people who were protesting the New World Order and the police had a new thing that did this to the protesters or something like this, and my head still hurts and I am still nauseated, but the pressure is gone.

Sooo be careful to turn your amp off when you are resting or something or this could happen to you!!!

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment